‘Off the shelf’ systems are readily available for applications including caissons, risers, J/I-tubes and process pipework. Coupled with our experience in automated deployment solutions we have the capability to develop bespoke tooling for more challenging projects.
Utilising the latest in NDE software, live C-Scan maps provide a visual representation of wall thickness to allow rapid screening. Where timely results are crucial, data can be exported immediately into a comprehensive report prior to demobilisation. The full ultrasonic waveform is captured allowing further analysis to be carried out, using additional processing techniques, including surface profiling and cluster analysis.
Whether a standalone ultrasonic inspection, or combined with remote visual inspection, the recorded data provides the in-depth information required to verify the current structural integrity of the item and identify any requirement for maintenance, repair or replacement.
This service can be deployed worldwide, delivered safely to the highest standard by our experienced and highly competent engineers.
- Precision motion axes and sophisticated control system allow repeatability of inspection for data trending over asset life
- Adaptable scanners for mapping in vertical or horizontal pipework
- Data can be exported immediately or analysed further
- Full waveform captured, allowing extensive post inspection analysis of data
- Internal / External defect identification
- Mapping resolution up to 2x2mm (if required)
- Quantitative technique
- Early identification of defects