Careers at AISUS
We are continually looking for highly-skilled, talented and motivated individuals to join our business as our operations grow. We offer diverse and exciting opportunities to those who seek a fulfilling yet rewarding role.
Position: Graduate Inspection Engineer
Due to continued growth, AISUS are looking to recruit a Graduate Inspection Engineers to support delivery of our offshore projects.
Eager to develop our own high calibre Engineers, AISUS are looking to source a Graduate Inspection Engineer for our Aberdeen facility. As a Graduate Inspection Engineer, training will be provided to develop exceptional standards of practice ahead of carrying out offshore duties on behalf of clients based globally
AISUS pioneer remote inspection technologies, providing our clients with answers to their structural integrity challenges through our safe, professional and constructive approach. The award winning technology provides internal UT, visual and cleaning solutions for offshore structures globally.
- Interest in Offshore Inspection
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for carrying out work efficiently
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Desire to take responsibility and ownership of tasks
- Flexible approach and desire to form part of a dedicated, highly skilled team
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Degree (BEng or Meng)
- Offshore or relevant industry experience
- Background in NDT Techniques and application
How to Apply
The role is based in our Aberdeen office with project support delivered across UK and International offshore locations. Workshop inspections may also be carried out internally within our on-site workshop.
Please note that we are only able to consider candidates who have the legal rights to work in the UK.
If you are interested in joining our highly experienced team then please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Senior Field Engineer
Due to continued growth and international contract wins, AISUS is now looking for additional Senior Field Engineers to join our experienced team.
Based in Aberdeen, AISUS is a global inspection technology company which supports oil and gas and offshore wind operators with specialist inspection challenges.
The Senior Field Engineers will join and lead an already successful team of Engineers who work in tandem with the other departments in order to achieve the desired end goal. The individuals will play a vital role in the continued success of the business on and offshore.
Having previously carried out caisson, j-tube or riser inspections, the successful individuals will be responsible for completing specific client work scopes from work pack preparation to issue of inspection reports. Some of the duties will include, however are not limited to:
- Assist in the production of detailed and concise work packs / risk assessments as part of the technical delivery solution.
- Plan the job from initial order to delivery of the end product. This also includes going offshore to complete the work scope.
- Ensuring work scope and site based activities are completed with the safety and welfare of all personnel as top priority. Ensure that the client is satisfied with the offshore delivery.
- Ability to lead an offshore team to successfully complete work scopes, including delegating work and training personnel.
- Produce clear, accurate and concise technical reports that are proof read and signed off prior to issue.
It would be desirable for applicants to have a demonstrable track record of success in a similar role, however experience of operating offshore UT inspection equipment would be a minimum. Applicants must be fully qualified, holding relevant offshore certificates, UT PCN Level II (3.1/3.2 desirable)and be verified to work in the UK.
How to Apply
In return, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and other associated benefits. If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, then please submit you details to email@example.com inclusive of a cover letter and interest in the position.