We are continually looking for highly-skilled, talented and motivated individuals to join our business as our operations grow. We offer diverse and exciting opportunities to those who seek a fulfilling yet rewarding role.
The jetting engineer will be responsible for the running and maintaining of all jetting equipment and operations both onshore and offshore, in accordance with mechanical safe working practices. All work to carried out to the satisfaction of the client and AISUS management team.
Responsibilities: Offshore Pre task
- Complete defects report for any piece of equipment deemed broken or missing.
- To carry out all daily checks and maintenance required for running all equipment associated with-in the work scope i.e., HP Jetting Units, air compressors, BA equipment, pumps, Diesel driven equipment and inspection equipment.
- Ensuring all documentation, including any inspection reports, are completed neatly, factually and in a manner, which can be easily interpreted by others involved in the process.
- Complete any relevant unit check sheets.
- Liaise with Client’s offshore / onshore personnel to gain the necessary work permits and organise work programmes.
- Raise a maintenance permit to work is required in order to carry out work out with routine daily maintenance on equipment.
- Carry out diesel fuelling on diesel driven equipment in conjunction with COSHH regulations.
Responsibilities: Offshore During task
- Carry out a visual check on team members about to commence work using High Pressure or Ultra High Pressure water Jetting Equipment in compliance with the water jetting associations safe code of practice.
- Only energise water jetting equipment when satisfied that all controls are in place to carry out and safely complete jetting operations specified on the permit to work.
- Carry out regular plant and equipment visual safety inspections to ensure there are no faults or defects.
- To be pro-active in and fully assist as part of a team in all aspects of specialist cleaning workscopes, NDT and Visual Inspection. This shall include:
- Specialist cleaning activities.
- Routing and hose management.
- Setup and removal of all equipment.
- Assisting in Inspection activities
Responsibilities: Offshore Maintenance
- Ensure all energy sources have been physically isolated prior to carrying out maintenance activities.
- Ensure all energy sources have been physically isolated prior to carrying out any maintenance activities
- Carrying out planned maintenance programmes on a wide range of equipment with emphasis on compressor, generators, diesel engines and pumps.
- Maintaining mechanical safety equipment in accordance with regulations
- Assist with the compilation of certification packs including operator’s instructions, and ensuring that all are valid.
- Take ownership of all Jetting activities including:
- All Jetting equipment maintenance
- All jetting spares and stock
Minimum Qualifications should include:
- Offshore Survival
- Offshore Medical
- WJA Card holder
- Water Jetting Association certificate for ALL categories SA, DS, SP, TP.
- Relevant mechanical certification.
- Formal training on fluid end pump maintenance.
- Minimum of 5 years in Similar role.
The jetting engineer should be able to:
- Demonstrate and explain mechanical skills and practices.
- Be computer literate.
- Communicate with client at a professional level.
- Excel in service delivery quality.
- Explain the principles and all aspects of the jetting scope to client.
How to Apply
The role is based in our Aberdeen office with project support delivered across UK and International offshore locations.
Please note that we are only able to consider candidates who have the legal rights to work in the UK.
If you are interested in joining our highly experienced team then please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org