Careers at AISUS
We are continually looking for highly-skilled, talented and motivated individuals to join our business as our operations grow. We offer diverse and exciting opportunities to those who seek a fulfilling yet rewarding role.
Position: Graduate Inspection
Due to continued growth, AISUS are looking to recruit a Graduate Inspection Engineers to support delivery of our offshore projects.
Eager to develop our own high calibre Engineers, AISUS are looking to source a Graduate Inspection Engineer for our Aberdeen facility. As a Graduate Inspection Engineer, training will be provided to develop exceptional standards of practice ahead of carrying out offshore duties on behalf of clients based globally
AISUS pioneer remote inspection technologies, providing our clients with answers to their structural integrity challenges through our safe, professional and constructive approach. The award winning technology provides internal UT, visual and cleaning solutions for offshore structures globally.
- Interest in Offshore Inspection
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for carrying out work efficiently
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Desire to take responsibility and ownership of tasks
- Flexible approach and desire to form part of a dedicated, highly skilled team
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Degree (BEng or Meng)
- Offshore or relevant industry experience
- Background in NDT Techniques and application
How to Apply
The role is based in our Aberdeen office with project support delivered across UK and International offshore locations. Workshop inspections may also be carried out internally within our on-site workshop.
Please note that we are only able to consider candidates who have the legal rights to work in the UK.
If you are interested in joining our highly experienced team then please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com